Sunday, March 28, 2010

Met Monday~Jenni's house Part 2

For this week's Metamorphosis Monday I'm showing Jenni's living room. (You can read about Jenni's house HERE)
You can see she was off to a great start..cool lamp in the corner, great pillows, fabulous couches and coffee table...
And I LOVED this 'gallery'! She'd picked up various frames at thrift stores and garage sales and then attached moss to a screen and framed them! She was off to a great start with the idea..I just helped finish them off..
I just added doo-dads she had. She made the fabric houses and crochet flowers. Other things were bought at garage sales...doll furniture, and I think a couple of things she got on sale at Urban Outfitters...
I dressed the tables and coffee table as well. Added a throw for color.
Here is her darling kitchen...
The only thing I suggested was to move her globes from here
..to here. I thought it made for a better focal point.
She bought tea towels at Anthropolgie and made a valance over her window.CUTE!
And she fashioned these cool flowers out of wire!
LOVE IT!!
She created these herd of horses traipsing across the wall on the stair way,too!
Jenni is so talented~ She transformed wire into flowers and  paper and buttons into horses!! :-)
Be sure to visit Between Naps on the Porch for other wonderful transformations!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, loove the stampede of horses! I wonder if my kids would leave them alone if I did something similar? Your re-do of her living room just gives it such a nice jolt of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Myrna! Love the punch of color with the red throw. The blue is yummy too! Jenny has a great sense of style and a good choice in friends....you. :o) Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myrna amor, you guys did a great job! But then I am not surprised because you have such great tastes amor, I could use you in my own casa :) You are so right amor, change is sometimes hard but also sometimes soo worth it :) I am so glad that I let Karen do what she does best :) I am loving my blog! Although I keep thinking I am on the wrong blog lol Hope you are having a great weekend amor :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myrna, thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Your sweet comment had me blushing six shades of red :) You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Myrna! I tried to link up to A Stroll Thru Life, could not, no Mr Linky, and found your comment. So ... I decided to come by and visit you. I really like that gallery wall above the sofa, and you accessorized the sofa so well too. Now that I have found you, I am your newest follower and will back to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete