Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Monday with Judy

I had a wonderful time with Judy....she showed me some fabulous ideas for papercrafting. Here is just a sample of her work. I'll show you at a later post what I come up with!
Here is Judy~we lunched in her backyard...
A feast from her garden...chilled zucchini soup, fresh heirloom tomatoes with melted cheese on top of pita chips, and zucchini bread~all delicious! Oh! And minted water...she grows mint that she steeps in hot water for a day, then adds it to chilled water. Oh so good and so refreshing. She sent me home some sprigs for me to 'mint' my water too! :-)
We dined by the fountain...
and everywhere you looked was a beautiful serene scene.
Judy, and her husband Bill, have created a beautiful haven that anyone who visits leaves feeling refreshed and restored..


I know I did!
Have a wonderful day!
Proverbs 11:25


A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment