Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Birthday in San Diego


My friends and I doing what we love....



Garage sales...














Thrift Stores...this one's in Coronado..



Anita Laura Me Sheri





Hanging out on the beach...the beach house is directly

behind us, the one with the green awnings. We stayed

on the second level..












Toni, Sheri, Susan, Me



Boy! This blogging (writing and posting pictures) is challenging! It's taken me an hour

just to get this much done!! Well, please bear with me while I stumble along.

Next, I'm going to post pics of my art, but it may be just that, as I've got to clean the

house and get ready for a birthday tea party I'm having for my Step-Mom's 70th Birthday

on Saturday.

And thank you to all of you who's come to visit me and your kind comments and welcome to blog land! Thank you, Dawn, for introducing me to all your friends!!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment