Saturday, July 11, 2009

Off to Bodega Bay...



Caleb (youngest son) and I are taking off for a couple of days to Bodega Bay to visit Monty & Kathleen (bro-in-law and sis-in-law). They rented a beach house for a week and are having friends and family come and go. Alas, Steve had commitments here and couldn't get away.

As a 'thank you' I created a little photo scrap book for Monty and Kathleen to store their memories of their week at the beach house.

Please excuse the poor quality of pictures--I was in a hurry,but you'll get the gist of it! ;-)

I made the tag (above) for the outside package....love that quote!!




























I tucked in a little envelope to store extra prints.
The back...

Well, gotta finish packing! See ya later!!!




















6 comments:

  1. LOVE< LOVE< LOVE your blog. Have a lovely day. Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely book! Great job! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend..Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift you have created. Have a great trip. This was my first visit and your blog is wonderful.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book, lovely gift.
    Enjoy the beach, wish I were going, sounds wonderful!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling book....she'll love it! Toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful album...you are very talented...I really like your style! Smiles! :0)

    ReplyDelete