Monday, July 6, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday

Just got in under the wire for Metamorphosis Monday! Too many things going on around here making it difficult to make time to blog! Anyhoo..here is my entry~
I was given a darling sugar and creamer from my dear friend Anita..only the sugar bowl had lost its little toppey thing. I found an old vintage earring just the right colors and decided to glue it on...I just clipped off the clippy part of the earring and glued it on...

...with E600 glue--a marvelous glue I use for all sorts of projects. Easy-Peasy!!

Here is the set displayed on my kitchen table..until I found just the spot for them to live for awhile...
..on my coffee table in the sitting room!
Check out all the other great Met Monday ideas over at Susan's at Between Naps on the Porch!




10 comments:

  1. Now that is just so perfect. I would never have thought of using an earring, but the one you used is just the perfect thing. It looks just gorgeous, and the vignette on the coffee table is stunning. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful fix! I have used ear rings on a lot of projects but had never looked at them as a topper. Thank you for the idea!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love it!
    Blessings,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... what a great idea. I have severl little objects that could use a bit of creativity like that.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    TTFN~~Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so neat that you had an earring that matched perfectly. Love the china pieces! Great idea too! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have never thought of this! Looks wonderful! Very inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How simply clever. Would NEVER have thought of this ... Those are really good peices of china. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. PERFECT CREATIVE FIX! Wonderful! Toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. It totally looks like it belongs there...great idea!

    ReplyDelete