Friday, June 13, 2008

Relapse

So yesterday I was feeling so lousy that I went to the doctor, who announced that my cold had turned into a sinus infection....and prescribed antibiotics and lots of fluids (isn't that what they always say?) I am cooperating--drinking water by the gallons and resting. I'm even going to watch a movie, which I think is so decadent to do in the middle of the day. Anyhoo--I covet your prayers, please, as hubby and I are going on a trip on Monday and I want to be well for that, not to mention Father's Day!
Well, I'm going back to bed...hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I don't like being sick myself. But I do like that I can lay around and just take care of myself. And watching a movie is wonderful for relaxation. Although I find that I tend to fall asleep during it and miss it. Then have to watch it from were I fell asleep from.
    Take care and do as the doctor says.

    Ciao
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like postcards too. I sure like the picture in your last entry, don't think its a postcard. I am in the foothills not too far from Yosemite so we are fairly close. I usually stay in contact on blogs rather than e mail at the moment. I am linking your blog to mine and also have it in favorites so will read it daily. Get Well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope that you are feeling better, Myrna...please rest and take good care of yourself. I will send up a prayer for you sweetie...xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete