Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Susan!

I just wanted to wish my dear sweet friend, Susan, a Happy Birthday today---She lives in San Diego and we've known each other for 20 years. She has seen me through some really rough times in my life, always has an encouraging word for me and is THE most thoughtful and compassionate friend. She recently told me that she gets her morning coffee and sits down to read my blog every day!! It made me feel so blessed to know that!She is an amazing wife and mother....one of those women who can 'do it all' and with such grace!
She's a wonderful cook, gardener..she even has chickens!! A husband who adores her (probably because he knows how good he's got it!) And 3 terrific kids. And, oh yeah, she's gone back to college to become a nurse--one of the most grueling vocations you could choose! I don't know how she does it, but she is and always will be an inspiration to me. And I am honored to be one of her friends!!
Happy Birthday Sue!
I love you.....

2 comments:

  1. You made me cry!!!! That's truly the nicest birthday gift I've ever gotten. I am truly blessed to call you my friend--no, my sister.

    Thank you for the beautiful words Myrna!

    Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wish your friend Susan a Happy Birthday {a little late :) She is beautiful and sounds just as sweet!
    Hope you had a great one Susan!

    Smiles :)
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete