Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tablescape Thursday

So I just came across last year's Easter pics and thought "Hope it's not too late to enter Tablescape Thursday!!"
The above pic is in the dining room. I found 2 squares of faux grass at Michael's on clearance, so used that for my centerpiece.

Here is a close up of one side of the centerpiece...

..and here is the other side.


Another view of the formal dining room.


Here is the 'kid's table in the kitchen. The yellow plastic goblets were found at a garage sale..I got 12 of the them for 10 cents a piece!! And they were brand new! I like them especially when we eat outdoors. The 'silver' 'chargers' are trays I bought for a $1.00 each at the Dollar Store.



The "Happy Easter" tray is a thrift store find...the Trust in the Lord cross also from the Dollar Tree, for, duh--a dollar!! ;-)


And the other side view....
Whew! I'm glad I found these pics to share with you!! Check out Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for other fabulous tablescapes!
Cheers!








19 comments:

  1. I love both the tables. But the adult table I especially love. The centerpiece is fabulous!!! I love seeing everyone's creativity. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both tables are charming! I was checking out your dining room chairs - I think they are just like my daughter's which were purchased at an estate sale. Have a great weekend. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love the plates. Glad you found the pics and shared them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both tables are so pretty! So glad you found and shared the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Even the kids' table is adorable. wow, great Easter table. I love that centerpiece -- that rabbit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never too late to share a tablescape and it is so pretty and the kids table too. I have to say that your last post with the window vintage treatment is just beautiful. Gives me lots of ideas for my vintage towels and pillow cases and table cloths that are just sitting in my closet. You are a very creative and your home is so lovely. Have a fun time looking at all the TT post today.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you found these pictures too, and so glad you shared them. You have such a creative way with tablescapes. I always love seeing what you'll do. Those plastic goblets for the children are so great! Both centerpieces look fabulous, and your china is so pretty. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how lovely this all is...so glad you found those photos to share with us.
    Everything looks just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you are never afraid to mix paper plates with silver chargers and crystal! What a beautiful way to "break the rules"....if there are any! Who cares! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last comment was from me.....Toni :):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad you posted about Easter because I had the same thought and went ahead with my Easter pics--Chinese style! Your tables look great. I love the idea of the glasses at 10 cents each. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Myrna,
    What a pretty Easter table, and love those pink glasses! I love your centerpieces too. Take care Pinkie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tablescapes. Isnt it interesting how good food tastes on beautifully set table.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nope! It's never to late to post and your Easter table was beautiful! Loved your pink goblets! Your centerpiece was really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just lovely and the kids table too !
    Thanks for sharing !
    Hugs ~
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is just BEAUTIFUL! You really know how to set a table!

    Oh I love cloches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooo Love the tables Myrna!!!
    Everything is just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the bunny under glass...I have a couple of similar velveteen bunnies that stand guard outside my powder room door! Thanks for adding me onto your blog roll! (I added you to mine too) Just thought I'd stop by to say howdy!
    Pammy J

    ReplyDelete