Friday, April 10, 2009

A Most Wonderful Birthday Present!

Zac, Amy and friends arrived around 1 a.m. this morning...and about 7:30 this morning, Zac came in my bedroom saying "Happy Birthday! Come downstairs and open your birthday present!" Steve was already down there eating breakfast before work. As someone who LOVES presents, I bounded out of bed and downstairs, grabbed a cuppa coffee as Amy presented me my gift. I shrieked when I opened it....
Amy made this darling "Grandparents Brag Book" photo album and it was their way of announcing to Steve and me that they're pregnant!! We are over the moon with excitement!! Thrilled beyond words! Our FIRST grand baby!!

I just wanted to share the happy news with you all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend--I, myself, will be floating thru it! ;-)
P.S. For those that know Darlou, don't say anything--they are going to tell her tomorrow!
P.S.S. Congratulations, Dad and Leilani--you're going to be Great-grandparents for the umpteenth time! :-D

14 comments:

  1. How exciting for you, honey!!!! I'm just as excited for you as you are. It's so wonderful to have grandchildren and your first is the most remembered! Congratulations.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! The best birthday present in the world!!

    Happy Birthday!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Myrna!!!!!! YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT!!! I'm so very happy for you and your family sweetie ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps...Happy Birthday Myrna!!!!!!! love and hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myrna---I'm so happy and excited for you!!!!!!!!! And for Zac and Amy of course too!

    Happy Birthday!!
    I'll see you next month...

    ST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is exciting news! Grandbabies are just the best! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAHHHHHHH......I KNOW your excitement! Now you have 9 months to pull together your "grandma nursery"! What a fun birthday gift! I'm so happy for you! Did you know Tegners are going to be grandparents to TWINS from Amber and Ben? They are pretty excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful Easter, Myrna! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful present Myrna! I just woke up this morning thinking of the Sac Street fair, we are not going because it is Easter. I thought of you and wanted to wish you a wonderful Easter full of joy and peace. Love to you Pinkie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful present Myrna! I just woke up this morning thinking of the Sac Street fair, we are not going because it is Easter. I thought of you and wanted to wish you a wonderful Easter full of joy and peace. Love to you Pinkie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are in for a wonderful treat - grandparenthood! It will be a present that will just keep on giving you thrills. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Myrna! What a delightful way to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful. You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm late with reading this but am so very excited for you. I love how they told you! What fun! You'll be having some fun now getting ready for this little one. Oh the things you can do!!! Can't wait to see the baby shower tablescape!!!

    Belated birthday wishes to you!!

    ReplyDelete