Monday, July 19, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday

I've been putterin' around the house lately and one of the things I did was re-do the side-board display. Thought it a good time to play along with Marty's Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life!

I lightened things up a bit..with a cream colored table runner, and pastel colored accessories.

This cherub candle holder is one of my favorite pieces..it was a white thrift store find and my friend, Judy, showed me how to paint it to give it a more European feel. I decoupaged the cherub plate years ago. I love this little vignette!

A collection of recent garage sale finds!

All ready for 'tea'! The sugar bowl was missing it's knob, so I just glued on a vintage earring for the top. The teapot was a gift from my sweet husband a few years ago.

And my collection of pitchers atop the buffet! I've also started collecting "Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread" plates. So far I have three. I heard somewhere that if you have three of something it's officially a collection! ;-)

Be sure to pop over to A Stroll Thru Life for other fabulous Tabletop displays!
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG, what beautiful eye candy, it's all so gorgeous. I do love the cherub and the beautiful mirror it's sitting on!!! Great ideal, gluing on the earing on top of the sugar bowl. I have heard that also, if you have 3 of something it's a collection, woops that means I have many collections!!! Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece of furniture and lovely how you decorated it. Definately 3 of anything starts a collection....that has gotten me into trouble many times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning!!!! This is such a beautiful piece of furniture and EVERYTHING you have displayed on it is gorgeous. So pretty. Love it. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mynra...girl I just LOVE coming here and seeing all your beautiful Victorian stuff...just great eye candy for this old gal...Love it my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myrna, how pretty! Love that side-board, and your lovlies are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing such beauty with us!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Myrna,
    This is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE LOVE it!!! What a magnificent display...Hugs,
    Cindy
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Myrna,

    What a beautiful vignette! I love the wallpaper, and all of your pretties! thanks for sharing them. Please come by for a visit sometime!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete