Friday, July 9, 2010

Our Sweet Family in Seal Beach..


After our time in San Luis Obispo, we motored down to Seal Beach just in time to help Zac, Amy, and Lindy move from their two-story apartment to a darling 2-bedroom beach cottage!!
I played in Picasa with this picture and made it sepia toned to frame and feature in our home..
We brought the garden bench down with us and while we were there I spray painted the chairs and table (on the left) to 'freshen' them up! ;-)

OH! We could not get enough of sweet baby Lindy!




We got to see all the new things she's doing..like eating solid food! (Already!!)


And drink from a sippy cup..

And what is it about a baby getting a bath? Adorable!

One night we had dinner at Zac & Amy's best friends, Jono and Sherry..their son, Jayden and Lindy are 'betrothed' (wink) and looks like Jayden is taking it very seriously! ;-)

Lindy takes it all in stride!

Sweet Jayden!

Lindy's favorite toy is this cute bear that my friend, Judy, gave her!

Had to get a picture with Lindy in this T-shirt..it reads "Born to shop with my Gramma"..and I knew it wouldn't fit her next time I see her! (Which is August)..
So they're all moved in and setting up house. I cannot wait to see them in August!
Hope you're keeping cool...we're heading for triple digits here.

"What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance."



-- Jane Austen





7 comments:

  1. Hello there, I grow up on Seal Beach. Is is still beautiful? Those little ones are so sweet. You are so blessed to have them. Have a nice weekend. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun to get to visit the kids and grand kids. Jayden and Lindy are so cute! Those grandbaby's are so special, my new granddaughter will be 3 mos. old Monday! I'm lucky I get to keep her 2 mornings a week while her mother is at work. Love the beach cottage~~~ you have a beautiful family. Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Myrna, what fun photos and memories! The kids house is darling, what charm! And your grandbaby is just as cute as can be!
    I LOVE the picture of the little guy with his arm protectively around her, too sweet.

    Thanks for sharing and loved the Austen quote, I couldn't agree more! (Kind of ties into my post last night..LOL)

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet family you have, and Lindy is just adorable--what a pretty baby! I love the beach cottage--how wonderful for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a blessing have you guys here for the move!! Thanks again!! You got some really great pics:)!

    Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindy is adorable! Loved her t-shirt!
    Love, Toni

    ReplyDelete