Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tablescape Thursday

This year my sweet Sis-in-law and Bro-in-law hosted Easter dinner.

Kathleen always does amazing tablescapes.

It's always so fun to go over there...I love her style and whimsy.
I gave her those dishes a couple of years ago and I loved how she incorporated into her tablescape.

Fresh hydrangeas took center stage and chiffon and pearls flowed out from there.

And she used scrapbook paper as part of the place setting! Who'd a thunk it? Placed at each place setting was a card with the person's initial on it, and a scripture pasted inside.
A fun time was had by all...and I'm so glad I remembered the camera so I can share it with YOU!!
This Tablescape party is brought to you by Susan of Between Naps on The Porch..check out all the darling entries!!

10 comments:

  1. yes, you have a talented sister in law. Love the place cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas here. This would make a beautiful Mother's Day tablescape, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely table..beautiful hydrangea centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful setting. I can see she put a lot of care and love into getting the table set for you.

    Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway, good luck and have a great evening Myrna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table. I've used the round sb papers but not the squares yet.. will need to revisit this idea. Love the plates, they are so dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty table. Love the china pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! My favorite colors and my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! What a special treat to have someone else create such a beautiful table setting for you to share. Such fun!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete