Thursday, April 28, 2011

Courtney's Birthday Dinner...Ooooh LA~LA!!

We celebrated our daughter, Courtney's birthday this past Tuesday in Parisian fashion..her favorite style!

Most of the goodies I absconded from Courtney's room...this 'Paris' mirror I had created from an art challenge awhile ago, then gave to her..

It was so nice to have everything on hand, it took me practically no time to whip it together.

This was Courtney's place setting.

I wrapped the pink candle on the candle stand in French dictionary pages.

Our first roses of the spring graced this darling creamer..

Courtney was so surprised at the 'reveal'!

We even had french music playing during our meal. 'Twas a delightful time!
I am linking up to Tablescape Thursdays hosted be the lovely Susan of Between Naps on the Porch.
And be sure to enter my Giveaway...Celebrating Courtney's Grand Opening of her Etsy Shop!
Au revoir!

9 comments:

  1. So pretty, Myrna, love the ooh-la-la touch to this table! You have some wonderful pieces on hand that you were able to pull together. Love the creamer and the Eiffel Tower container {with harlequin design}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your dishes and napkins! Such a pretty setting, I'm sure you all had a great time:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So French so Chic! Happy Birthday Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and the best part is the expression on Courtney's face! What a wonderful birthday memory -- so special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I also love the look on Court's face...adorable:)!!

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy BDAY Courtney!!

    Beautiful job on the table, Myrna! You are one fun and talented lady!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Myrna, what a beautiful table setting you prepared for your daughters birthday, and I love the frame with the mirror, good job! XO Christie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Courtney!!!! Love her shorter hair too {not sure when she cut it, but I know the last pics I saw of her it was long}.....sooo pretty!
    Wow, how Gorgeous is the table setting!!!!?!?!! Everything looks sooooo Beautiful!!!! I esp. love the plates, Swoooon!!!
    xoxo Tiff

    ReplyDelete