Monday, October 12, 2009

My Trip to Seal Beach..



Zac and Amy live within walking distance of Main Street in Seal Beach. So after Zac treated us to breakfast he took off to work, and Amy and I walked down Main Street to frequent some cute shops. This one's called "Old Vintage Cottage" and had so many cute displays I snapped a few pics to share.. Here's Amy ~she's 7 months along already! Isn't she just glowing?!

I guess what really caught my eye was the darling little vintage baby dress!



Click on for a close view~there is a vintage creamer nestled in the wreath..darling!








...love the shelf displays!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here are a few pics of her baby shower...

"L" for baby Lindy...




Courtney crocheted the baby hat..


Amy's mom, Sheryl, Amy, and me...the proud (and excited!) Grandma's To Be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment