Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Steve!

Today is Steve's Birthday, and the thought recently occurred to me--not only is he the man of MY dreams--but he is the man of God's dream for me!

It has been proven to me over and over all these years...

...that he is truly my dream man. And not only that..

Steve strives so hard to make all of my dreams come true..when in reality the most important dream come true for me..

..happened when I married him almost 34 years ago!! :-)

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you!!

3 comments:

  1. ah, what a sweet and loving post. I have a Steve too...Good guys...
    Happy Birthday to him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, Myrna. You are blessed. ;) Tell your hubby happy birthday for us!
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your special hubby! Have a great time celebrating the special guy that he is and has been for you!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete