Sunday, September 25, 2011

Met Monday...a little Blog Friend Swap!

A little while ago I arranged a little 'swap' with my blog friend, CeeKay at Thinkin' of Home..

Mainly because when I saw this wine bag at our local grocery store, I thought of her (because this is just her style), and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!! First, I glued down one side and cut open the other side and glued the flaps down. . Next, I began decorating each section and creatively covering up the logo.


 Then I folded it accordion- style and glued at each crease creating 'pockets'.

 Next, I began decorating each section and creatively covering up the logo.


I then created tags to fit inside each pocket..

So my  metamorphosis was turning a wine bag into a "Tag Journal"!! :-)
And here is what the lovely CeeKay sent me!!

A beautiful work of art hanging!

Isn't it just gorgeous? I love it! Our swap was so much fun!!
I am linking to Between Naps on the Porch,
The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. {Mrs. Dunwoody}

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see you blogging! I cherish my gift....always will. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely wonderful! Fancy turning a wine bottle bag into such a precious tag journal.
    The gift you received is so beautiful as well. What a great swap.

    ReplyDelete