Monday, November 21, 2011

A Touch of Fall

 Greetings! Life has been calling me in other directions other than blogging and decorating recently..but I managed to do a little fall embellishments~I'll share another pic on Wednesday, right before the transformation to Christmas! So the above pic is Before Fall..and below is the After:
I kept some basics there (the lamp, mirror, tray, dish for pumpkins and runner) and added the fall touches. It makes it so much easier when you can use what you already have out and tweak it a little to compliment the holiday!
I am linking up to Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday, and A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday.

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Albert Camus







8 comments:

  1. Love your fall look. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind comment. Stop by any time...Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project! What a great job! Thanks for sharing these beautiful fall look.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant niche, Myrna!! LOVE it!
    Hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXACTLY what I love. Lots to look at!! So beautiful!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a stunning vignette. I love that mirror and your Pilgrim couple is perfect. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining TTT and Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Blessings to you and your love ones this Thanksgiving..Hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Myrna, I love both before and after pictures, their gorgeous. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!!
    hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete