Monday, November 22, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday...Thanksgiving Past..

Since I'm not having Thanksgiving at my house this year, I've already started on Christmas decorating..so for Marty's Tabletop Tuesday, would you mind very much for a repeat of a Thanksgiving past??

These are my favorite blue dishes~have had them for 28 years...The toile 'runner' is just fabric that I scrunched under and draped down the center of the table.

The napkins are a thrift store find..and the cherub napkin holders were a gift years ago from my friend, Sheri.

And the 'place cards' are ATC's with each person's initial on them..a little something for them to take home!
My computer has been acting up..I practically held my breath while writing this post, I was so afraid it would 'freeze' again!!
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed and yummy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Such a pretty tablescape. :-)

    XOXO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myrna! Oh, your table settings are beautiful and those little ATC place cards are darling.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Myrna, I love your beautiful tablescape, and your place cards are gorgeous... what a great way to personalize things! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tablescape, I love your dishes. The place cards are darling and such a great idea! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Myrna!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete