Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Decor..the Mantle Before and After


So here are pics of the mantle as it was decked out for summer...



And here are the 'after' pics~all ready for Fall!!




I was craving some teal color to add to the copper and gold decor. Added the color through ribbon and dried hydrangeas that I'd saved from last summer.


That's all for now..I'm working on Tablescape Thursday~see ya then!! :-)

For last year's Fall Tour go HERE

P.S. I WILL BE GIVING A LITTLE TOUR ON FRIDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, the blue gives it a nice uplift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myrna, I love your fall decor and all the woodwork, I especially love seeing how you decorated the mantle because we have our tv above ours too for the first time and I was trying to think of how to work this into my decorating...thank you for the ideas :) Rose

    ReplyDelete