Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Toni's House

This is my friend, Toni's, house. She's as much into decorating as I am--we're always getting ideas from each other!! The above pic is her entry way--stamped grapevines grace the wall.

Her family room....
The mantle or fireplace cover came from an old house and it fit over her new fireplace perfectly!



Here is a view of a wall grouping in her living room--you'll see the rest tomorrow for Tablescape Thursday.

This secretary she bought at a garage sale and painted and antiqued it...she has such a knack for display--I love the look of the blue and white dishes in it!


Another cute vignette in her living room...

And this is another cabinet she painted to show off her goodies. She's also an avid thrift store shopper and also finds deals on Ebay.

Her cozy, cottagey guest room. So soothing!



A few more views of her guest room...

I just LOVE this display on the wall!!


The master bedroom..she has beautifully displayed her plate collection throughout out the room.



'nother view...

A corner in her bedroom...she has a wonderful collection of vintage perfume bottles, too.

Here is a close-up of the necklace hanger she made...a mosaic out of broken china and darling little knobs!!


The top of her dresser...and more of her perfume bottle collection...

I love how she displayed her vintage jewelry in a pretty plate on her dresser!
Stay tuned for more of Toni's house for Tablescape Thursday!!


















7 comments:

  1. What nice friends you have to show their homes. I love that mosaic jewelry holder she made. And the fireplace mantle is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Toni she get my best home so far award. I swiped the photo of her fireplace to show my hubby so when we redo our we can do something just like that. I am loving the home tours.
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful home! My mother has a secretary like that one. It is still in the dark wood. But when my grandparents still had it, my grandfather had cut off the mirror part on the top. I think the value of it went down when he did that. I hope I get her secretary someday. She has her teacups displayed in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mryna,
    Toni has such a warm inviting home! I love that beautiful antique mantel...gorgeous! And I love how Toni uses her plates throughout her home...lots of wonderful displays and vignettes!
    So nice of you to take us on a tour of Toni's beautiful home! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! I followed a link from your blogging friend. Your home is magnificent and so creative and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing pics of Toni's house. Everything is beautiful. I want to come stay in that guest room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love her groupings.

    ReplyDelete